Friday, December 18, 2009

Missing PIPE50 + PIPERS50~

I was thinking to do this earlier.. But, I guess I just don't have time.. huhu.. So, I'll start my blog with the most interesting 16 days experience I had that lasted for of course 16 days which is PIPE. I think the 16 days experience is worth it to be captured in a blog. Is there anyone who would want to object my statement which is PIPE is one of the best thing happened in his/her life?? haha

I've gone through soooo many challenging, interesting, nice, tiring, frustrating, head banging experience since the first day I arrived at PERMATA attending the PETRONAS Induction Programme for Executive (PIPE). The 16 days programme was great! Lots of activities! Lots of laughter! Lots of presentations! But there's one thing I loved doing presentation in PIPE, coz we as teams need to present it not in usual way, but we need to do it as creative as we can! Presentation mode/concept that our group had adopted throughout our PIPE50:

1)TV documentary programme show

2)Poem-When read it from the top, one will get positive message
-When read it from the bottom, one will get negative message

3)Combination of Singing+Choral Speaking

*Just try read this poem from top to bottom
, then bottom to top.=)
*This is my Professionalism Team~ "Professional Drives Victory!
Clap*Clap*Stomp*Stomp* PROFESSIONAL!"

*The whole C-L-I-P group. Was doing our PIPE50 singing + Choral
Speaking



Well, Im tired already. Later I'll tell more about our activities during PIPE~ hehe

1 comment:

  1. would like to know u better seeing we had same experiences when it comes to jantan sial.

    here is my e-mail norbahira@gmail.com

    hope to hear frm u soon.

    salam.

    ReplyDelete