Saturday, June 12, 2010

I've Found a Rainbow After The Rain!

This doesn't necessarily mean that I've found somebody special after my breakup. In fact, people shouldn't interpret that way when they read the title in the first place.

For me, breakup changes my lifestyle. I was transformed into a new person. I do a lot of things that I've never done before. And guess what? I L-O-V-E it!! If back then my life just revolve around him, him and him. Every weekend I hangout with him. When I want to eat out, I will call him. If I wanna go for a vacation, I will go with him. Sooooo boooring right? Might as well hangout with a lot of people instead of going everywhere with somebody that you yourself don't really sure whether he's going to be yours or not. I mean..getting married la.

I was once told him that I really really want to try ice skating. We delayed, delayed and delayed until we broke up. It was sad I could say. But break up doesn't stop me from wanting to do what I've always want to do. So, guess what? I've skate almost every weekend at Sunway Pyramid starting from the last 3 weeks. The first time I skate was with one of my besties, Shidot. Only the two of us. Very funny. I always thought that skate is easy. I just need to apply the concept of roller blade which I'm good at. It turn out to be quite true but ice skate is way too slippery. I was really stubborn and pleeeeease...Don't ask me to hang on to the rails at the side. I don't want! Even when I played it the first time I already make myself skate at the center of the ice. As for the first record, I hugged one handsome guy and unfortunately her girlfriend was beside him at that time. Ahahaha..kacau! I made one superman-fall-style. Nice! My shirt and jeans was wet all over. Nice one!

The second time I went was last week. This time around I was able to convince some of my friends to come along with me. Dayah, Lubai and Asnan were my victims. There were sooooo many people. It was school holiday afterall. My record this time, I fell not because of my skill. It was all because of other people who collided into me. I did TWO superman stunts throughout the day. I think I will remember the second stunt my whole life. I fell down like a superman and the worst part of it was my chin actually touched the floor. Can you imagine it? I was lucky not to kiss the floor with my lips. Ahahaha.. And I was reallly damn ashamed of it. I can still remember and giggle whenever I think about it. This time I really get myself wet there. Really really..Seriously.. Huuu~~ The best part was, whenever I fall, there will be this marshall (or what-so-ever people call them) who came to me and helped me to get up. Ihik~ gedix! It's worth to mention also that I was hugged from behind by a man, then was hugged by another man before he actually fell down but I survived. I didn't fell down together with him. I am sooo proud of myself having the skill in balancing myself! hakhak. We skate from 3pm to 6pm. Later we went to giordano to get myself a new jeans since the one that I wear got really wet and I was not comfortable. I didn't bring extra clothes to change after the game. But whatever happened, it was fun! ^-^

I went there the third time yesterday. Huahua..This time around Ayu, Diy and Era who wanted to try ice skating. So, they asked me to join them also. I was very eager to go since I was mad about ice skating now. It was fun! Having these first timers ; Ayu, Diy and Era. It was really funny to watch them. Hihi.. And cute too! =p. I changed my shoes two times because I was not comfortable with it. My ankle hurts. Only after having change the shoes, I was able to skate. And the game's begin. At first I was with Ayu, Diy and Era. Help them to stabilize themselves first and then I let them to be on their own. It was riuh rendah there because they were bullied by kids.. Arrrghhh.. And then when I go to them, those kids wanted to attack me pulak. I screamed. Don't! Don't! I don't wanna fall down! Haha.. Then the boy chased me. I was able to run away from him. Huhu.. These kids really naughty. I was really feel unsecured throughout the day having these rascals around me. And pity Ayu and Diy, they were dragged by these kids. Uhuk. Ahahaha..All of us played until the time was over. I told Ayu that I've made a new record. Not a single fall for that night. Yes! Then she chased me and hugged me. She tried to make me fall down. I screamed like hell. But at last I was able to free myself from her. I still have my records clean Ayu.. Wekkk~~ =p. We really did have a great time. Playing with girls was so much fun. We make it like the whole place was ours. Screaming, shouting, laughing, giggling.. Haha. Plus towards the last half an hour, there were not many people playing. It was like about ten people only on the ice. So, can you imagine, when we started to scream.. How loud can it be. Cool! I guess people won't believe that we are actually P******* employees. Hehe.

So, guys. Don't hesitate to invite me to join if you wanna play ice skate okay. I am really addicted to it right now. At least I have some activity that I love to do at the moment. To distract myself...

It's worth to mention here also that I've tried wall climbing that I never tried my whole life. But I was sooo into ice skating now and I think I will stick to it for a few more sessions. My next target -> archery, go kart and horse riding. Jom~

No comments:

Post a Comment