Thursday, June 10, 2010

Life Now As A Single Lady?

Being single is not bad.
Being single is not sad.
Single means simple.
Single means freedom.

If back then, I don't know stuff.
Now I know everything.
If back then, I always lost when driving alone.
Now I am no longer able to get lost while driving.
My weekends was beautiful because there were once the two of us.
But my weekends now are even more meaningful with friends and family.
Maybe back then, I was at lost.
I missed my precious time that supposed to be spent with my friends.
I missed all my chances to get to know more of my guy friends.
I was stupid back then.
So stupid to have to make myself loyal to him,
That I should have known that one day, he will lose his loyalty towards me.
Why in the world I was not the one who started it.
Why in the world that I was so loyal to him.
Wouldn't it be much easier for me if I was the one who betray him?
I won't be feeling this unbearable pain.
If only...

I hate him.
But why in the world, that at times I'm still thinking about him.
I should hate him.
I hate him.
I won't be able to forgive him, forever.

Somebody please tell me
That he's not worth it.
He's not for me.
That I will someday found my true love.
There will be somebody that love me more than he did.
That I would be happy again.
That I would be even happier than before.

My days were filled with work.
My nights were filled with books and novels.
I am once again a nerdy girl that I used to be when in school.
A lonely girl sitting at one side with a book in her hand.
Got drifted away, by the love story that she always read.
But that's not what she's getting in reality.
Pity her, pity me.

But it's okay.
I think I'll get through this.
I'll make sure he regret all those that he did.
I'll live a happy life.
Hundred times happier when he's not here.

3 comments:

  1. I'Allah..mesti dpt jodoh yg lg bek, jgn risau2 la..doa je byk2 sebab doa jelah kekuatan dan senjata kite..=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sheera, be strong! u can do it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, i will tell u he is not worth it.
    and i don't even know u.

    no man is worth your tears and heartache.

    being single ain't the end of it all.

    it shows that u are empowered and able to do things on ur own.

    cheers.

    ReplyDelete