Monday, June 14, 2010

What Should I Do?

I don't wanna see his picture anymore...
I don't wanna talk about him..
I don't wanna know a damn thing about him..

But how can I do this..
If his friends are all in my facebook friends list?
They do things together..
They go places together..
They take pictures together..
How am I gonna avoid all these??!

What should I do?
Should I block his friends too?
But at the same time his friends are my friends too..
I'm soooo trapped in the middle..

I have stop crying since a month ago..
But when I saw his pictures in facebook..
I can't help it..
Tears running down my cheek..
Uncontrollably..

What should I do now?
Block all of them??
Block all of you??
Then what's left for me?

I want to apologize in advance guys..
If one day I block you guys in facebook..
If that happen, it means that I am no longer able to control myself..
I just want a happy life without having to think of him anymore..
I really really hate him!

Sekiranya kau happen to bace this post, aku nk bgtau kau yang aku sikit pon x heran kau tinggalkan aku.. Aku nk kau tau yg aku sgt bencikan kau.. Aku sgt pandang hina kau sekarang..
Aku xkan maafkan kau smpai bile2 atas ape yg telah kau buat kt aku. I hate you!

3 comments:

  1. kalau perlu, block je la sume his friend.. ok je babe.. as long as u dapat ilang kan sdey tuh.. plus rugi je airmata tuh kalau u buang untuk jerk macam tuh kan? masih ada Dia yang syg kan u.. Dia tau apa yang terbaik untuk u, dear... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah..im with kutub on this one.
    just ignore him.
    it is hard to do, belive me i know it first hand.
    biarlah yang, if he wasn't there when u need him maybe there is a reason God won't let u be with him.
    kalau u btol2 tak pedulikan die and tak heran die hidup atau mati, trust me, one day die akan regret and comes knocking on ur door.

    then again, hope u have the strength to forget him.

    salam.

    ReplyDelete